ALZET® Osmotic Pumps: small, infusion pumps for continuous dosing of unrestrained laboratory animals.
- Convenient, reliable, and cost-effective alternative to chronic injections
- Continuous delivery ensures constant compound levels in plasma or tissues for maximized therapeutic efficacy and reduced adverse effects
- No external connections or researcher intervention required during infusion
- Save time by eliminating the need for frequent animal handling and repetitive injection schedules
- ALZET minipumps are available in small sizes for use in mice and young rats (bigger sizes available for rats and larger animals)
Request a custom bibliography search or select from our list of citations available on-line:
New Programmable Infusion Pump
DURECT Corporation is now an authorized distributor of iPRECIO pumps in North America. The iPRECIO pump is a programmable, refillable, and implantable infusion device that enables complex dosing protocols in rats and larger animals. Whether you need a convenient dosing solution with ALZET Osmotic Pumps, or a more advanced infusion system like the iPRECIO pump, we are strongly committed to meeting your research needs.
Wound Closure Products for Mice and Rats!
American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
April 6-9; San Diego, CA
Experimental Biology (EB)
April 26-30; San Diego, CA