ALZET® Osmotic Pumps: small, infusion pumps for continuous dosing of unrestrained laboratory animals.
- Convenient, reliable, and cost-effective alternative to chronic injections
- Continuous delivery ensures constant compound levels in plasma or tissues for maximized therapeutic efficacy and reduced adverse effects
- No external connections or researcher intervention required during infusion
- Save time by eliminating the need for frequent animal handling and repetitive injection schedules
- ALZET minipumps are available in small sizes for use in mice and young rats (bigger sizes available for rats and larger animals)
Request a custom bibliography search or select from our list of citations available on-line:
New Programmable Infusion Pump for Mice!
DURECT Corporation is an authorized distributor of iPRECIO pumps in North America. The iPRECIO pump is a programmable, refillable, and implantable infusion device that enables complex dosing protocols in mice, rats and larger animals. Whether you need a convenient dosing solution with ALZET Osmotic Pumps, or an advanced infusion system like the iPRECIO pump, we are strongly committed to meeting your research needs.
Wound Closure Products for Mice and Rats!
April 18-22, 2015; Philadelphia, PA
Canadian Neuroscience 2015
May 25-28, 2015; Vancouver, BC
UC San Diego Bioresearch Product Faire
August 20, 2015; San Diego, CA