ALZET® Osmotic Pumps: small, infusion pumps for continuous dosing of unrestrained laboratory animals.
- Convenient, reliable, and cost-effective alternative to chronic injections
- Continuous delivery ensures constant compound levels in plasma or tissues for maximized therapeutic efficacy and reduced adverse effects
- No external connections or researcher intervention required during infusion
- Save time by eliminating the need for frequent animal handling and repetitive injection schedules
- ALZET minipumps are available in small sizes for use in mice and young rats (bigger sizes available for rats and larger animals)
Request a custom bibliography search or select from our list of citations available on-line:
New Programmable Infusion Pump
DURECT Corporation is now an authorized distributor of iPRECIO pumps in North America. The iPRECIO pump is a programmable, refillable, and implantable infusion device that enables complex dosing protocols in rats and larger animals. Whether you need a convenient dosing solution with ALZET Osmotic Pumps, or a more advanced infusion system like the iPRECIO pump, we are strongly committed to meeting your research needs.
Wound Closure Products for Mice and Rats!
Texas Medical Center
January 31, 2014; Houston, TX
University of California, Los Angeles
April 3, 2014; Los Angeles, CA
American Associate for Cancer Research (AACR)
April 6-9, 2014; San Diego, CA